Alerts & What’s Trending
- Two Ways to Survive the Labor Shortage (That Don’t Involve Hiring)
- Trend Forecast 2022: Chefs Discuss the Next Big Trends
- Restaurants Press Mayors to Preserve outdoor Dining
- The Consumer Playbook: How restaurants are tackling 4 key demands
- Four Major Benefits of Tech Tools to Elevate Safety and Quality
Suppliers are being faced with shortages on labor. Markets are volatile and trying to meet demand.
Futures prices moved lower. Harvest is nearing its end. Canola & Palm Oil moves higher.
Mozzarella and natural cheese prices were down. Tight cream supplies force butter up. Eggs are in low demand.
Prices are becoming more attractive to buyers. Market appears to be near the bottom.
Market has come down going into next week. Hams are falling due to low exports to Mexico. Plants are seeing increased labor struggle.
Tenders are down/ availability is increasing as we approach slower part of the year. Jumbo wing supply is prevalent.
Ports in California continue to experience backlog. Domestic shrimp is in good supply. Alaska snow crab quota has been cut 88%