Topic: Lean & Mean: Run your restaurant for explosive growth
Details: Join successful growth leader Jason Morgan (Zoe’s Kitchen, Original ChopShop) to hear how he has strategically slimmed down his restaurants’ organizational structures in order to maximize profitability. Jason is joined by JJ Pledger of Twisted Root, Michael Haith of Teriyaki Madness, and JB Edwards of Abacus for a conversation about what the strategies that successful multi-unit operators are using to minimize costs and maximize revenue. You’ll leave this session with a list of 3 crucial technology tools that every winning operator must use and a whole new perspective on organizational structure.
Time: Tuesday 4/17/18 @ 12:30 pm
Location: Grand Sonoran E
- Discussion Leader: John Davie, CEO of Consolidated Concepts
- Jason Morgan, CEO of Original ChopShop
- Michael Haith, CEO of Teriyaki Madness
- JB Edwards, President of Abacus
- JJ Pledger, Chief Bean Counter of Twisted Root Burger Co.
Attend the session to qualify for a Supply Chain Assessment ($5,000 value)
Learn more about the conference here