Alerts & What’s Trending
- Creating and Executing a Menu for Success with Location-Based Marketing
- As Pandemic Lingers: Adding Good Communication to the Menu Can Reduce Customer Concerns
- Four Ways to Reduce Burnout and Improve Employee Retention
- Labor Shortage- A new Wave of Staffers Leaving After Rejoining
- Minimum Wage Expected to Reach an All Time High in California
Markets remain in a volatile state. Romaine, cantaloupes, strawberries, mushrooms and garlic are very active. Markets overall remain in a volatile state.
Palm oil markets are higher. Canola values continue to trend higher with poor production
Butter is up with lower inventories. Eggs are down with fair demand. Natural and mozzarella cheese markets are down.
Pricing on tenders, strips and rib eyes climb as cattle are not meeting specs. Better pricing as buyers look to inventory levels.
Belly prices fell with increased supply. Pork Butts are trading sideways.
Whole birds were up with relatively stable pricing. The breast market was flat as demand has improved.
Domestic shrimp is in good supply. North Atlantic Lobster big tails are on allocation. Alaskan snow crab quota has been cut 88%.