Alerts & What’s Trending
- What Guests Really Think About Tech at the Table and Other Trends
- Where Are All the Servers?
- What Restaurants Need to Know About the Proposed OSHA Mandate
- Restaurants are Raising Wages to Attract and Retain Workers
- Restaurants That Emphasize Culture Are Winning the Labor War
Demand for iceberg is driving it to historic levels. All around produce markets are in a volatile state.
Futures prices moved lower. Harvest is nearing its end. Canola & Palm Oil moves higher.
Increased retail demand drove processed cheese markets up. Historic demands drive butter up while egg market is down due to ample supply.
Choice and Select grades are costing more. Strips, tenders and ribs are becoming more attractive to buyers
Market is showing weakness. Loins and butts are coming down. Bellies supplies have increased. Exports should pick up.
Poultry market is lower as we approach slower time of the year. Medium/small wings were steady as jumbo wings fell.
Inflation and rising costs persist. Alaska snow crab quota has been cut 88%. Domestic shrimp is in good supply.