Alerts & What’s Trending
- 4 Steps Restaurants Should Take Right Now to Attract More Workers
- DOL Expanding Ability to Fine Employers for Keeping Workers’ Tips
- Brace Yourself For A Mass Exodus Of Employees
- Hotel Restaurants Get Ready for a Rebound
- What Are Rebates and Deviations?
There are constraints on value-added and processed items. The shortage on labor continues to affect the market.
Canola continues to do poorly while harvest is getting underway for corn and beans.
The natural, mozzarella, and processed cheese markets all saw increased demand this week. As supplies tighten, butter markets are also up week over week. Shell egg demand is stable to declining in the foodservice retail sector.
Rounds and chucks prices are increasing due to retail. Strips trend lower.
Export demand for ham is strong in preparation for holidays.
As we approach the seasonally sluggish time of the year, the poultry market was down throughout most complexes. There is more availability on all sizes of wings.
Despite the hurricane, shrimp still is in good supply. Cod quotas will be reduced.